YUGOSLAV SOLDERIES AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD WAR II
The military operations in the Second World War in Yugoslavia began on April 6, 1941, when the Kingdom of Yugoslavia quickly gained the Axis powers and was divided between Germany, Italy, Hungary, Bulgaria and the regime of its clients. After that, the war against the guerrilla liberator fought against the occupier of the axis and their locally established puppet regime, including the Independent State of Croatia and the Serbian National Salvation Government, by the republican president of the KPJ Yugoslav Partisans. At the same time, it was a multi-party civil war between Yugoslav Communist Partisan, Serbian Chetnik Chetnik, Croatian fascist Ustasha and the Homeland Guard, as well as the troops of the Slovenian Guard.
We listed 10 things each of them Yugoslav soldier wore at the beginning of the Second World War:
1. "Titovka" was known for its green cap, which is characteristic of the Yugoslav partisans during the Second World War and later the Yugoslav People's Army. It was based on a Russian pilot and often had a badge of red star on the front. He was named after the Partisan leader and president of Yugoslavia, Marshal Josip Broz Tito.
4. Triple cap is popularly called "Triglav cap" to the highest peak in Slovenia. They were made by anti-fascist fighters of the Spanish Civil War and the first Croatian Partisans Junos. Since 1944, he replaced the cap "Titovka" with a smooth edge.
6. Since August 1943, the Order of Partisan medals has been established. Illustration is one of them "Partisan Star of the First Degree" for courage and merit in battle. The medal was created by sculptor Anthony Augustincic. Since the summer of 1944, medals have been made in the Soviet Union.
7. The first Partisan ranks were created in the autumn of 1941. From the beginning of 1942 to the end of 1943, ranks were used as illustrated. The first is the act of the body.7b. Sergeant, 7c. Deputy Head of Company, 7d. Company sergeant, 7e. Deputy Commander of the Battalion,
7f. Commander of the Battalion,
7g. Deputy Commander of the Detachment,
9. The rifle under the Belgian license for "Mauser" M24 was produced for the Yugoslav Army in the weapons factory in Uzice, Serbia. In 1941, partisans took over a weapons factory in Uzice, where they produced 21,040 M24 rifles called "partisans" and 2.7 million caliber caliber 7.92mm.
10. Greatly appreciated the Partisan weapons of the German MG34 light machine gun by the partisans popularly called "The Sparrow". To capture "SARC" maybe it would have won a medal, but because of the loss to go to the court battle. Among Partisans some machine guns on "SARC" have become legendary.